Facebook advertizing has proven to be a reliable solution for those who want to spread their messages far and wide.
With the ever-changing Facebook algorithm and increasing content online, it has become extremely challenging to connect organically with fans and potential fans.
Depending on what you intend to achieve from your communications, Facebook has designed micro-targeting features than can enable you reach your exact target audience. That means Facebook adverts/ads can get your message in front of the people who are most likely to want your products or services.
Facebook’s campaign objectives have been divided into three categories: Awareness, Consideration and Conversion.
These are objectives that generate interest in your product or service. This category has been further narrowed down to two – the brand awareness and the reach objectives.
- Brand awareness: This objective increases awareness for your brand by reaching people who are more likely to be interested in it. The brand awareness objective gives you the estimated ad recall lift (people) metric, which shows how many people Facebook estimates, would remember your ad if they were asked about it within two days.
- Reach: This option maximizes the number of people who see your ads and how often they see them. Choose this objective if you want to build brand awareness, change brand perception or show your ad to as many people in your audience as possible.
These objectives get people to think about your business or brand and seek more information. These include: Traffic, Engagement, App installs, Video views, Lead generation and Messages.
- Traffic: This option sends more people to a destination such as a website, app or Messenger conversation. It is very effective in increasing the number of website visits.
- Engagement: With this option, your post garners more post engagements including: comments, likes, photo clicks and shares among others, Page likes, event responses or offer claims. With it you get to understand your audience’s opinions on given issues.
- App installs: This option gets more people to install your app by sending them to the app store.
- Video views: This gets more people to view your video content.
- Lead generation: With this option you get to drive more sales leads, such as email addresses, from people interested in your brand or business. From here you can take necessary action with the information generated to ensure that purchases are actually made.
- Messages: Get more people to send messages to your business in Messenger or WhatsApp with this objective.
- Conversion: This enables you to drive valuable actions on your website, app or in Messenger. This option encourages people to take a specific action on your business’s site, such as having them to add items to a cart, download your app, register for your site, or make a purchase.
- Catalog sales: With this option you’re able to create ads that automatically show items from your ecommerce store’s catalog based on your target audience to generate sales.
- Store traffic: Drive visits to your physical stores by showing ads to people who are nearby with this option.