Ultimate Multimedia Consult (U) Ltd (UMC) is a multimedia journalism and communications Organisation offering value added multimedia news, information and knowledge products, services and training. Our focus is on web and mobile platforms/ offerings to better communicate. UMC was registered as a company limited by share and with share capital under the Company Act 2012.
UMC offers Multimedia services and facilitates access to news, information and knowledge in better ways. Ultimate Multimedia Consult is a different company from Ultimate Media Consult, our sister company. The latter is the non-profit arm of our group focused to skills development and providing a platform for practice, while the former is the for profit entity developing several tools and platforms for better news, information and knowledge delivery and access.
Physical Location/address: Plot 189, Ggaba Road, Kampala
Postal Address: P. O Box 7054, Kampala, Uganda
Telephone No: 0414593555/0772627676/0751627676
Name of Contact person: Gerald Businge (Managing Director) Tel. 0772627676/0751627676
Certificate of Incorporation no.: 189829
Ultimate Multimedia Consult Group projects: www.yaaka.cc www.ultimatesports.co www.weinformers.net www.weinformers.com www.africulture.org www.campustimesug.com www.ultimatelisting.com www.ugandaoil.co www.newinformers.com www.ultimatemovies.co www.journalism.co.ug www.mirroronline.co , www.ultimateapps.cc. www.ultimatemultimediatraining.net www.writersofthepearl.net www.thecatholicsnetwork.com
About Ultimate Multimedia Consult (U) Ltd
Ultimate Multimedia Consult (UMC) is a fully registered multimedia journalism, communications, training and research company in Uganda offering value added news, communication services, media relations, research, publicity and promotions, video recording and documentation, website design and hosting services as well as web and mobile apps development and optimization services.
Through our trained and well-motivated staff as well as associate researchers and multimedia Journalists across the country, we offer reliable multimedia editorial, information and knowledge products, services, training and research, including digital platform designs for web and mobile that facilitate better communication and community engagement.
UMC is designed and intends to provide efficient, effective and quality media communication and research services that meet the client’s needs and expectations in engaging with and influencing people, and indeed those of the general public in generating and documenting dependable information and enabling better communication.
Through our work, we also provide journalism, communication and other media practitioners a more gainful and coordinated practice in all media related fields.
Ultimate Multimedia Consult (U) Ltd is well equipped with computers, tabs, photo and video cameras as well as the necessary software and staff to train, plan and collect data, undertake field documentation and data management, data entry and report writing, live coverage or documentation for any project.
Our Vision is:
Being a leading active digital communication company serving news, information and knowledge needs of Ugandans, East Africans, Africans and those interested in Africa.
Our Mission is:
To offer effective, quality, efficient and responsible digital communication, research and training services to the public; and offer value added news, information and knowledge products, services and training.
Summary of company objectives
- To provide multimedia journalism & communication offerings including multimedia news, information & knowledge services & products.
- To provide Training and capacity building services to individuals and organisations seeking to improve their skills and performance.
- To mobilise and provide training and career enhancing opportunities to media practitioners and communication students to practice gainfully in their respective fields of expertise and interest.
- To offer web hosting, web design and website optimisations services as well as multimedia content packaging and design
- To develop and carry out research services, encourage and contribute to building and improving research services including opinion polls, media monitoring, trend tracking, academic research and surveys.
- To document development initiatives, projects, inventions and actors for organisations, government or for marketing to media houses.
- To publish magazines, newspapers, documentaries, movies, books, newsletters, online and other works acceptable to the organisation.
- To develop digital media applications, platforms and tools that aid better sharing of news, information and knowledge.
- To participate in national people benefiting programs like immunisation, poverty eradication, modernisation of agriculture and in general civic education in order to contribute to national development.
- To educate and inform the public through communication to achieve individual and national development through striving to promote national objectives like public awareness campaigns, commendable initiatives, events and activities as well as individual self-development.
- To offer media/communication training services to organisations, groups and individuals and enter into partnerships for such
Innovation, Service, Honesty & Integrity, Value for Money, Quality, Fun, Respect, Timeliness, Excellence
Summary of Ultimate Media Consult (U) Ltd services
UMC offers several media/ communication services including:
News and Information
We provide news and information to keep audience, partners and stakeholders in the know. Information is vital for a better democratic, socially and economically healthy community.
Our Ultimate Multimedia Training Center (UMTC) offers top notch Multimedia journalism and communications training from competent, skilled and experienced journalists, public relations practitioners and advertising specialists who have been lucky enough to master the new media and communications skills, tools and technologies to ensure your succeed.
Social Media Monitoring & Engagement
We offer Social Media analysis and metric measurement of how social media accounts are operating to provide a detailed insight on the best possible strategy to create more engagement and improve networking on these accounts.
We offer Live coverage and broadcast of events inclusive of live reporting on multiple platforms like never seen before in the region.
Story telling is the oldest art form hence among the oldest form of communication. With our documentaries, photography and reportage servises you can tell your story better.
Video production, photography and text documentation
As everybody rushes to get onto the web or be left behind, we design websites that are suitable to our clients’ needs.
We create and organize visual artwork to produce advertisements for different products and services serving a number of clients.
We know that you can change your world by changing your words and that is why we are here: to help you say them right and in the consistency and following the strategy that will deliver.
Digital Platform Design and Optimisation
We improve visibility and content effectiveness through different multimedia platforms that perform various business functions
Web and Mobile apps development
As mobile phones become the leading media of news, information and knowledge dissemination and access, we help individuals and organisations design and optimize web and mobile apps that best communicate their messages and offerings.
Ultimate Media Consult (U) Ltd
Yaaka Digital learning Network www.yaaka.cc
Name and address of bankers
Account Name: Ultimate Multimedia Consult (U) Ltd
Account Number: 3310300092
Offered at the UMC training center:
|Name||Qualification||Years of Experience|
|Annette Kezaabu||PhD, University of Kwazulu Natal||13|
|Denis Jjuuko||M.A Journalism and Media Studies||14|
|Gerald Businge||Masters in Multimedia Journalism||13|
|Lucy Abulo||M.A Marketing Communications, Mak||15|
|Wamuttu Samuel||B. Mass Communication, Mak||12|
|Diana Namanda||B. Industrial and Fine Art, Mak||10|
|Isingoma John||B. A Social Sciences||10|
|Moses Karatunga||Bachelors of Mass Communication||8|
|Emma Laura Kisa
|P.G.D Investigative Journalism||7|
|Grace Kibuuka||B. A Psychology||11|
|Antonio Kisembo||M.A Journalism and Communication||9|
|Jane Bukenya||B. Journalism and Communication||4|
|Amos Desmond Wambi||Diploma Mass Communication & Journalism, UMCAT||3|
|Paul Kisembo||Diploma Mass Communication, UIBMS||4|
|Hindu Nabulumba||Bachelor Mass Communication & Journalism, Mak||3|
|Jjoloba JohnFisher||Bachelor Science in Communication, Nkumba||5|
|Tumwine Edward||Bachelor Mass Communication & Journalism, UCU||3|
|Christopher Zziwa||Diploma Mass Communication & Journalism, KU||3|
|Zubeedah Kansiime||Bachelor Business Studies, IUIU||3|
|Philemon Badagawa||Bachelor Mass Communication, Nkumba||4|
|Deogratius B Tibenda||Bachelor Science in Economics, Mak||11|
Joint Clinical Research Center
Contact Person: Namatovu Christine
Women of Uganda Network/ WOUGNET
Contact Person: Dr. Dorothy Okello
Makerere University Gender Mainstreaming Division
Contact Person: Hilda Mukisa, Deputy Registrar, 0752566663
Feed the Children Uganda
Contact Person: Nicholas kasangaki, Executive Director, 0758520555
Kitojo Integrated Development Association
Contact Person: Rev. Ezra Musobozi, Executive Director, 0772469333
United Nations Human Rights Organisation
Contact Person: Bernard Amwine
Contact Person: Monica Rukundo
Uganda Media Development Association
Contact Person: James Kigozi
- International Alert Uganda
- Sida/ Embassy of Sweden
- Africa Center for Media Excellence
- White Ribbon Alliance
- International Community of Women Living with HIV/AIDS
- Makerere University
- Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development
- Ministry of Education and Sports
- Wakiso district Administration
- Forum for Women in Democracy